Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our first lost tooth

Yep it's true!  My big girl has lost her first tooth!  It was a Tuesday night and the girls were having a good laugh in the bath tub.  I went in to find out what all the ruckus was about!  Apparently, Adalee bumped Grace in the mouth and Grace checked her loose tooth and with two little wiggles it came right out!  She was so excited and found it hilarious!  We first thought she lost the little bitty tooth in their bath water but Grace had it clutched in her hand.  We were all cracking up at the whole ordeal. I had no idea her tooth was even loose!  Grace said she just didn't feel like telling me.  So, I think to myself...What else will she keep from me?  She is only 6!  AHHH!  The fun times of motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. is this evidence of "total depravity" or what?!? hahahaha! (Ask Patrick if you don't get it! LoL)

    Glad to hear all is well in the Levine household!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. true about that april. what else will she keep from you. lol.

    ReplyDelete