Thursday, January 15, 2009

Glory

Hebrew word - Kabod.  Worthiness of something; Greatness and splendor;  to revere Him; to honor Him.  

For by Him all things were created that are in Heaven and that are on Earth, visible or invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.  All things were created through him and FOR HIM. Colossians 1:16

Patrick preached out of Colossians 1 Wednesday night and I must say God spoke to me about my blog.  I know this may sound a bit crazy to most folks, but I am created to Glorify my Lord in all things.  I want to honor Him with all that is in me.  I don't want it to be about me anymore but about Him. I want to honor Him, revere Him, love Him, GLORIFY Him with everything, including this blog.  Tonight we started a bible study by Beth Moore, and she made an amazing statement of truth that just struck me.  I love it love it love it.  

In God's economy, the way up is DOWN.  

In order for us to succeed we must humble ourselves becoming less and less so that he may increase.  (see John 3:30)

1 comment:

  1. i have to agree with you on everything in this blog...God spoke to me wednesday night...

    ReplyDelete